Our Regal Series Recessed Vertical Flatwalls feature a modern design and are available in your choice of painted or laminate finish. These vertical headwalls mount flush with the wall and are optimal for areas with limited space.
Painted or Laminated
- Laminated version for better coordination with existing décor
- Painted version available to reduce product lead time and unit cost
Exceeds Guidelines for Sound Transmission
- 3rd party tested to exceed AIA guidelines on STC ratings
- Pre-studded with all services running between the studs, further reducing installation time
Back-to-Back Installation Option
- Back-to-back installation on 3 5/8" studs saves you time and money on installation cost
Materials and Construction
- Two integrated accessory rails are clear etched anodized or powder coated aluminum.
- Fascia is a single piece of laminated or powder coated aluminum.
- Amico medical gas outlets, DISS or quick connection type, console style.
- Medical gas distribution shall be supplied by pipe drops to a single point connection above the unit. All Medical Gas Outlets and piping shall be brazed and tested in accordance with NFPA 99c.
- Wire for standard and critical branch power circuits shall be #10 or #12 type THHN stranded copper wire, 600 volt, with heat resistant thermoplastic insulation.
- All ground conductors shall be installed in conduit. Each power receptacle shall have a ground conductor connected to a grounding screw. A grounding bus will be installed in each device barrier box, and shall be installed as to ensure grounding for the complete power system.
- Electrical receptacles shall be Hospital Grade 15 or 20 amp, 120 or 277 volt, UL listed and marked Hospital Grade. Simplex, duplex, and (optional) safety receptacles shall be NEMA style 5-15R or 5-20R. Optional locking receptacles shall be simplex type, 20 amp, 120 or 277 volt, color black, and be HUBBELL lock 23000 HG style, or equivalent.
- Low voltage data provisions shall be connected to device junction box via conduit. Amico Corporation shall include pull cord extending from service provision to electrical termination point.
- Switching shall be Industrial Grade 120 or 277 volt, 15 or 20 amps. Switch type options include SPST, 3-Way or Momentary. Low Voltage Switching will be 0-12 volts, 15 amps unless otherwise noted. Amico Corporation shall furnish, preinstall and wire all switches.
- Optional lighting can be provided by the Amico Skyline Overbed Light.
- Vertical headwall units are recessed into the wall to limit equipment overhang
- Ideal for rooms with limited space
- Integrated vertical rails for equipment management
- Vertical headwall units are available studded or non-studded to meet your installation preference
- Various dimensions available for vertical headwall units to meet your acuity and aesthetic needs
- Quantities and configuration of medical gas and electrical services can be designed to your specific application
- Ease of installation with medical gas and electrical services terminated to a single point at or above the ceiling line
Recommended for all acuity levels including:
- Emergency Department/Trauma
- Transitional Step-Down
- Patient Rooms
- Special Procedure