The Double Tier Sapphire Console with Lights is fully customized to meet your facility's needs. It is expandable to meet your future requirements and is available with your choice of single or dual integrated accessory rails for equipment management. The two tier Sapphire Console is also available with your choice of powder coated fascia or laminate panels so that you can match your room décor.
The Sapphire Console features rounded edges for infection control and durability. All of the medical gas pipes are also capped in order to prevent contamination.
Materials and Construction
- Enclosure shall be constructed of extruded, anodized aluminum alloy sections.
- Can be manufactured in lengths that range from 48" (1219 mm) to 96" (2438 mm). Units that require a length beyond 120" (3048 mm) will be divided into sections using painted connection plates.
- Fascia panels as well as top and bottom cover panels shall be removable for easy access, installation and maintenance of headwall services.
- option of one (1) or two (2) accessory rails, which are integrated into the aluminum extrusion assembly
- Laminated fascia is composed of aluminum strips with high pressure laminate (HPL).
- Top and bottom cover panels are made of power coated extruded aluminum. End caps are made of injection molded ABS fire retardant plastic.
- Amico medical gas outlets, DISS or quick connection type, console style.
- Medical gas distribution shall be supplied by pipe drops to each outlet on the unit.
- Electrical receptacles shall be Hospital Grade 15 or 20 amp, 120 or 277 volt, UL listed and marked Hospital Grade. Simplex and duplex receptacles shall be NEMA style 5-15R or 5-20R.
- Removable panels for access to electrical services
- Accommodates almost any configuration of medical gas outlets, electrical and communication services
- Surface mounted outlets allow ease of access for annual maintenance
- Individual gas outlet connection
- Individual electrical wiring connection
- Flush mount receptacles with lift and drop fascia panel (optional)
- Special Procedure
- LDR Postpartum
- Transitional Step-Down
- Patient Rooms
- Emergency Department
1) One full length scratch resistant accessory rail
2) High impact resistant end caps made from injection molded retardant ABS plastic
3) High powered, factory installed lights located at the top and bottom of the unit
4) Accommodates almost any configuration of communication services, electrical devices and medical gas outlets
5) Removable panels for access to electrical services
6) Surface mounted outlets allow ease of access for annual maintenance